- This event has passed.
Foundations of Permaculture course, 12 sessions
May 22 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
LEARN TO APPLY PERMACULTURE DESIGN (regenerative design) IN YOUR OWN LIFE.
In 12 on-line sessions.
(firsts session is free for anyone to attend)
enjoy opportunities to come and learn in person on our Permaculture project on Rubha Phoil.
AND a lifetime membership to the Village, a subscription to Permaculture Magazine, discounts, free resources, 20 Rubha Rocks… Read more details below.
Free access to this program: Nature connection with Otter and Bear Which makes it 16 sessions!
We are keen to not let money be an issue and are willing to come to a personal arrangement if that is needed. Contact Ludwig to discuss. Bursaries available for anyone that needs it!
The Permaculture Foundation program includes:
– 12 on-line zoom sessions, including:
* what is permaculture (regenerative culture)
* Ethics and Principles, tricks, hacks and tools of how to make your life permaculture
* Observation techniques (along side this course is the nature connection and observation course which is included in this program for free)
* Permaculture design, what is that? How do you do it? Introducing some design frameworks. With plenty of design examples.
* Soil, what is it, how do you build it?
* Plants, what to they need to be happy?
* Forest Gardening
* Maps, how to use one and how to create one.
* Plenty of space to bring forward personal questions and situations to study together.
* A chance to discuss a small design project of your own with the class and the teacher.
– Off line support for the program in the group in the Village and exercises.
– Free resources, pdf’s, video, e-books,…
– A year long digital subscription to Permaculture magazine
– A discount code for the shop of the Permaculture magazine publishers
– Lifelong membership to Rubha Phoil’s virtual Village (subject to T&C’s) Which is a growing grass roots resilience network.
Which includes the possibility to take part in the market place and sell, swap and trade with local people in our own Rubha Rocks.
– Free access to the nature connection program with Otter and Bear
– 20 Rubha Rocks in your account in the Village, (value equal to £20), to spend in our shop or to purchase additional personal tuition. (if you use a discount code this will be 10 Rubha Rocks)